Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Woman

Woman:
      Without education.
I am confided to a small scale…
Only befitting to my overflowing dreams
I am stripped naked… Bare
I am unarmed, against unmatched forces
Threatening mass distraction in the economic battlefield…
The Prize, in its simple forms is remaining relevant!
Against an unstoppable variable that never stops
I am literature, with no connotations nor irony,
No one bothers to publish me.
I am language without words…
I carry no meaning in my message
I am a tree without roots…
Only kept by the ever retracting friend…
Rain in fear, exposes my nature… uprooted,
Carried away with tides when the ground I solely leaned on,
Disappeared with every whip from the generous rain.
I am nothing confided to a small scale over flowing with dreams…
 I am a graveyard… a pure garden of dead dreams.
I am a king, with no throne…
Merely a commoner in my kingdom…
 I am Rapazel, without her magical hair,
 I am Cleopatra without her beauty and charm.
  I am nobody without education.

No comments:

Post a Comment